Building and Construction
At Mony De Kerloy we have broad experience in the management and negotiation of contractual and commercial building matters and strata disputes.
We act for both companies and individuals in a range of matters including:
- Drafting and negotiation of building/construction contracts;
- Interpretation of building/construction contracts;
- Applications under the Construction Contracts Act 2004 (WA);
- Notices and permits issued under the Building Act 2011 (WA);
- Nuisance and trespass claims arising out of building works;
- Resolution of disputes regarding building/construction contracts and works including delay and defect claims and payment disputes;
- Planning matters involving local councils;
- Arbitration; and
- Disputes involving strata companies and owners in strata schemes.
We can assist with all stages of the building and construction process to minimise risk and resolve disputes in a timely and cost-effective manner.