Banking and Finance
Our commercial team can provide advice across all areas of financial transactions, including structuring, negotiating, drafting and enforcement.
If you or your business are looking to borrow or lend money, ask us how we can assist with:
- Making applications for and obtaining finance;
- Structuring finance arrangements;
- Advising on mortgages and securities, including under the Personal Property Securities Act 2009;
- Drafting finance and security documents; and
- Restructuring finance, including negotiating arrangements with creditors, debt equity swaps, and priority and subordination arrangements.
Mony De Kerloy is also a panel solicitor for Bendigo Bank Ltd, providing advice and services in relation to the drafting of mortgages and securities.